• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NEW Mr Scary and 1086 for sale

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lance-a-not

Reaction score
I have a Mr Scary and 1086 (both two days old)that I am selling ,Perfect condition, niether is my cup-o-tea. I will sell each for $200 shipped/insured(conus).

The two guys looking on the "1086 wanted" thread have first crack at that.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.

Lance

Dibs on Mr. Scary bro! I was going to try to have Bruce make me a dual channel version of this one but I'm not sure if he's going to be able to so I might as well just pick this up.... seems like the 1086 and the Mr. Scary are the two best single channel modules out thus far! :D Shoot me an email with your paypal address again @ matt dot fgarcia at gmail dot com man! Thanks! :)

Thanks guys... I have a PM that was the first dibs, so in all fairness I will give
him the first shot, if not I'll let ya'll know!

guitarguy510 said:
Dibs on Mr. Scary bro! I was going to try to have Bruce make me a dual channel version of this one but I'm not sure if he's going to be able to so I might as well just pick this up.... seems like the 1086 and the Mr. Scary are the two best single channel modules out thus far! :D Shoot me an email with your paypal address again @ matt dot fgarcia at gmail dot com man! Thanks! :)

Matt,

I just got a response and the Scary is yours. I dropped ya another e-mail :D

THANKS !

Gotta go to work,

Lance

Effing A bro! :D Payment sent sir! I can't wait! I'll shoot you another email later too man! :) THANKS AGAIN!!! 8)

Lance-a-not,,, is either module still available? I'm one of the guys who was looking for the 1086 but I need the Scary too. I want both if to have them and could PayPal you tonight.

tlingen said:
Lance-a-not,,, is either module still available? I'm one of the guys who was looking for the 1086 but I need the Scary too. I want both if to have them and could PayPal you tonight. Email me at [email protected] or I can call you if you want, send me your number. Thanks, Tim

Thanks Tim, but both are already sold.

Thanks Guys !

Lance

Latest posts