• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: 1086 module - FOUND!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtsweapon

Reaction score
I'm interested in buying a 1086 module so if anyone is looking to get rid of one let me know asap.

I found one finally. Thanks for all your all's help!

You know they sell them NEW on eBay right? :p It's probably going to be hard to pry these babies loose used... they ROCK! The only reason I would sell mine is if Bruce would make a DUAL CHANNEL version of it! :shock:

i got mine from boogie street guitars - arrived yesterday - this is a great module.

I bought mine from FunkyMunky on eBay (I've bought TWO 1086 modules from them now!) and I got Free Priority shipping and it was tax-free for me @ $239 as well. I don't use Boogie Street only because I'm in Pennsylvania near Philly and they're in PA as well near Pittsburg so I would get charged PA 6% state sales tax! Eff that! :lol: I buy from whoever is cheapest for me! :D

Hey Matt - I've bought a bunch of stuff from BSG and never had tax imposed on top of the purchase price. Hope all is well.

Hey Mike! How are you doing bro? :D Every time I try to complete one of their auctions it asks for PA sales tax when I go into checkout. It also states in their auctions that if you live in PA they will collect state sales tax. Weird... did you buy your stuff from them on eBay? I've heard great things about them and they have a LOT of cool listings, I just never bought from them because of the sales tax thing I've run into! :(

mtsweapon said:
I'm interested in buying a 1086 module so if anyone is looking to get rid of one let me know asap. Thanks

I have a two day old 1086 that I am selling if you're still looking. Perfect condition, just not my cup-o-tea. I will sell it for $200 shipped/insured(conus).

I also will be selling a Mr Scary that I got on Tuesday as well, same price.

If you're not looking for a 1086 anymore please let me know, i'll let the TLINGEN have second crack at it.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.

Lance

Lance-a-not said:
mtsweapon said:
I'm interested in buying a 1086 module so if anyone is looking to get rid of one let me know asap. Thanks

I have a two day old 1086 that I am selling if you're still looking. Perfect condition, just not my cup-o-tea. I will sell it for $200 shipped/insured(conus).

I also will be selling a Mr Scary that I got on Tuesday as well, same price.

If you're not looking for a 1086 anymore please let me know, i'll let the TLINGEN have second crack at it.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.

Lance

Both are sold...THANKS !