• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/New Egnater M4 preamp, VHT 2/90/2 WTB/Randall RM100

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phloyd

Reaction score
I am selling my rack rig and going back to an amp head setup. For sale or trade is my New Egnater M4 (2 months old) with the SL dual preamp module. Also for sale is my VHT 2/90/2 in excellent shape (new compact design). I also have a Seymour Duncan KTG-2100 tube power amp(very rare, sounds amazing). And lastly a Mesa Formula preamp in great condition. I'm looking to buy or trade for a Randall RM100 head with the metal grill and EL-34's. As far as modules go I'm looking for Plexi, Blackface, Top Boost or 1086. I will sell the M4 with the SL dual module for $700 shipped. I will let the 2/90/2 go for $925 shipped. The KTG-2100 for $750 shipped. The Mesa Formula for $350 shipped. Trades and offers are welcome. If I can't sell things here within a few weeks I will list everything on ebay. Thanks,

-Nate

Sorry guitarguy, I just decided to sell it today. I really need some money to put into my vehicle so I decided to go back to the RM100 and sell all the rest of my gear. I really don't want to sell the M4 because it sounds amazing. I'm sure you'll love yours when you get it. Peace,

-Nate