Using the V2 as a master...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you had a chance to mess around with the effects loop levels and get a balance?

I found some Carlsbro heads, no cabs. looks to be an old company.

Hey,

Not yet, I ended up having a writing sesh on the small amp last night, so didn't get my cab set-up in order to use the power section, will have a mess about tonight.

Dan

RIGHT!

On my amp at least, unity gain isn't at 12 oclock, but it also doesn't move around as the levels change, just the return control is quite sensitive.

in series my starting levels on there are at 10 on the send and then around 7 on the return, and that will provide you with a similar level the raw channel level. Then you can work from there balancing the send and return as you wish.

the drive pedal also work in parallel mode as a supplement to the raw Randall tone which is wicked, although the levels need a mess around to get the right mix! Got the creamyness and mid-boost of the Hot Tubes running in parallel with the pure randall tone and which makes a nice rolled off lead tone with LOADs of presence. I'd go through the settings of that but you'd have to tweak it to get the hot tubes just right and that takes fookin ages, that pedal is incredibly difficult to work with for any useable sound!