Lynch box being discontinued?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what is the color scheme of the Lynch combo (hard to tell on my monitor with that pic...)

Is it dark green or black?

is the piping gold or white?

Is the logo gold or white?

How would you say they compare to the Celestion V30's????

Not at all... V30's are rated at 75 watts and have tight focused aggressive lows, an aggressive mids and upper mids which are more pronounced, and highs which don't really reach as far as the Super V.

If you like Greenbacks you will likely love the Super V. I was a greenback fan for many years but the Super V is far better IMHO.

Super V's are really unique in that the sound aggressive but not harsh in any way... they are smooth yet narly in a truly unique way. For a high wattage driver they break up at an incrediblly sweet spot which does not add any harshness, the bottom is massive if you want it to be yet it maintains clarity. There is no real mid hump yet the mids and upper mids stand out with definition and clarity. Highs are stellar on these speakers and the extended highs are truely something to behold. These are awsome speakers for clean dirty and high gain... thats a feat not many speakers can perform let alone at this level.

Lynch has got a great ear and the Fanes ( in hiwatt cab ) these are designed to be like cought his ear. The Lynch Box cab itself is designed like the Hiwatt... oversized and rear ported.

Best cab in the business bar none... I played the new EVH cabs... they are cool but not near as cool as the Lynch Box cab.

I said this before the LB cab will become legandary.

Cheers
Craig