Modern Day Romeos - RM100

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RD/Steve

Reaction score
playing Shark City in Glendale Heights, IL this Saturday, Ocotober 4th.

check out the rig and introduce yourself.

+1 on me too. I wanna hear and see your rig and hear what its like "dialed in." Is your band metal? Do you chugga chugga?

Kbause that dual rec is still for sale. LoL :lol:

tonymustang302 said:
+1 on me too. I wanna hear and see your rig and hear what its like "dialed in." Is your band metal? Do you chugga chugga?

**** really?

if you REALLY decide to take it to guitar center hit me up before hand and I MAY take it off your hands depending on my $$$ situation at the time.

tonymustang302 said:

Do *not* take that to GC..you'll be torn a new one...heck I'd sell it for $800 before I let GC rape me @ $600 or less.

JKD said:
tonymustang302 said:

Do *not* take that to GC..you'll be torn a new one...heck I'd sell it for $800 before I let GC rape me @ $600 or less.

thats kind of my point.

I'd rather he got more for it and it went to a good home.

why didnt ure asses come to my first gig? LoL...

Well, i don't have to sell it yet, im just sick of looking at it not knowing what to do. Now that i have teh modules i want ( including the 1086 i just bought) i doubt i'll ever uses it.

Plus all my home recording i use my podxt since its perfectly dialed in.

Latest posts