• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys list??

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Datriani sent me an M4 and Twin module. Great guy to talk to as well.

Bought an EbTech hum eliminator from vindaloo.
Great guy to deal with, item was very well packed as well.

Claude

megl bought an Egnater Twin module from me. Great dane with great communication and graphic skills! :wink:

I gotta add muudrock to the list...AGAIN!!!!

His communication at every step was top notch and informative. AND the guitar was in EXCELLENT condition....I'm waiting to see what he's going to sell next ;)

Rockman is probably on the list, but bought an ultra module off him. Works and sounds el' minto.

VERY HAPPY F*****G MAN I AM.

I had a good deal with Rockman (Matt). Bought a Brown module from him. Everything went well. He did some mods to it that were well done - can't see any indication that someone worked on it other than different parts. The module sounds amazing.

I just wanted to add the names of those that I have dealt with so far on this board.
I will happily buy/sell with them again anytime. Thanks guys.

JKD
rmilbeck
mctallica1
Mackid
RD/Steve
crankyrayhanky
Mailman1971

Just completed a trade with Ncdan. My Top Boost for his Ultra, great to deal with, also a nice guy. Thanks, Dan. First trade I have ever done,
need more like him and those recommended on this list.

I completed a trade with randalls4ever: his Top Boost for my Ultra. He's probably already on here, but more positive reviews can't hurt :D . Very nice guy, too.

Traded modules with audioholic. Flawless transaction. Very cool guy to work with. Thanks for the trade friend :D

Soulinsane said:
Traded modules with audioholic. Flawless transaction. Very cool guy to work with. Thanks for the trade friend :D

No, Thank you :lol:

I got the RM80 head and 6 modules from suzuki211. James is a cool dude, and the amp is amazing!!!!

-Ben

I have bought modules from......

Eddie
MichaelG
strato62
and okstrat of course
They were excellent to deal with :!:

In the last year i have dealt with these traders and have had no issues.

jgk62
mailman1971
mctallica1
dboy5150
srrdude
c2ply
steprov
RD/Steve
needtopractice
VooDoo

Status
Not open for further replies.