Lynch Box Combo

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butcher

Reaction score
So, is there a LB Combo or not? See it in the catalog, seen GL talk about it, but I can't find one anywhere........ :(

I have not seen one or heard of one. It's also not listed on the Randall site, but I am sure you already knew that.

One of the RD guys (Steve?) posted a pic of the finished Combo cab in here recently....they're on their way folks! :twisted:

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=4532&start=13

they are coming kids...

we are currently finishing up final testing on the chassis. they sound glorious. hopefully...you'll see them at yor local Funky Munk.

for clarification purposes...they will be green like the lynch box head. the all black was a proto of which resides in a very special place. :shock: :twisted:

lynch.jpg

The Lynchbox combo in Black snake and silver looks amazing ..
can it be order at upcharge in the black and can it be custom done on an rm50 head as well ??

gtr31 said:
The Lynchbox combo in Black snake and silver looks amazing ..
can it be order at upcharge in the black and can it be custom done on an rm50 head as well ??

not as of yet. i am working on it though.

did i mention how good they sound? :twisted:

We actually got out first one in today. I played it for about 10 minutes and then Jon told me to get back to work :lol: The amp is now sold :cry:

Good thing we have two more here.

RD/Rich said:
We actually got out first one in today. I played it for about 10 minutes and then Jon told me to get back to work :lol: The amp is now sold :cry:

Good thing we have two more here.

...and I am anxiously awaiting its arrival! Thanks for shipping so quickly! :)

Rich... how's it going?

Q 4 U... how does the cab effect the tone?

The Lynch Box stack sounds HUGE!

I am looking forward to checking out one of the new Lynch Box combos.

Craig

I really only got to play it for a few minutes. It sounded great, but I would have to play of side-by-side with a regular RM50 to really here the differances. I loaded this RM50LB with a Brama and a Grail and it seemed like a great combo to me. I was able to get some pretty clean tone with the volume on the guitar rolled down all the way to some pretty great hard rock riffing tone. I don't think it would be a problem at all for this amp to hold it's own on a small stage with a full band. I'll try both sun I get back in on Monday and report back.