Egnater Rebel

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonesponge

Reaction score
Well I finally found one to try out at GC. Wow! It is a really awesome, tight little rock and blues machine! I think it is now, hands down, the best amp for the money in the rock category. Highly recommended.

tonesponge said:
Well I finally found one to try out at GC. Wow! It is a really awesome, tight little rock and blues machine! I think it is now, hands down, the best amp for the money in the rock category. Highly recommended.
I agree!!

I would certainly agree! I've a friend playing one and it's a GREAT amp for the cash. Highly recommend for someone looking at that range or most ranges.

I was out at NAMM a week ago, and there were TONS of manufacturers using rebels as their tryout amps, including Taylor guitars.

Word is that many of them who borrowed the Rebels from Egnater, just flat out bought them after the show, because they liked them so much.

It's a killer little machine! If anyone is interested, I have one for sale in the classifieds: http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=7261

To not feel like I'm hijacking, here's a picture of my sandal next to the rebel, it's incredible how much tone is in that small package!

IMG_1575.jpg

Every time I go into GC, I have to play the Rebel. Haven't bought one yet because I'm holding out for the Renegade head, which seems a little more useful, for me anyway.

rebel is awesome, also the Blackstar HT-5 is a killer amp at even a lower cost....