• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys list??

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems RD/Steve can be trusted :wink: Seriously, thanks for the great deal on the XTC. Smooth and easy dealings.

Soulinsane said:
It seems RD/Steve can be trusted :wink: Seriously, thanks for the great deal on the XTC. Smooth and easy dealings.

Got an ULTRA from RD/Steve and it just kicks major @55. Thanks RD/STEVE.

Had the pleasure of doing business with RD/Steve. Bought a Ultra Xl and 1086 from him with No ISSUES, GREAT SERVICE, FAST SHIPPING!!!!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! Thanks, Steve

Kojdogg ,

Fast shipping to canada with freidman modded superV .
Great packaging ..

Cheers!!!

I have purchased from:
RD/Steve: KH-2
sfw: Top Boost
Zack: Plexi
rmilbeck: SuperV, UltraLead, Brown, & 4x12 cabinet Mic Eliminator

gtr31 said:
Kojdogg ,

Fast shipping to canada with freidman modded superV .
Great packaging ..

Cheers!!!
Thanks-- right back atcha!

Just picked up a module from evhwolfie, Everything went great, thanks mate!

Eric

rmilbeck, c2ply
Both great experiences!
c2ply for a Top Boost, and Russ for.. lotsa help, modules, and an RM100.

Thx guys!!! :D

Just bought a KH-3 module off of insightibanez and he was a killer dude to deal with. Module arrived quickly and in brand new condition. Do not hesitate dealing with him. :wink:

SuicideCircus said:
Zander bought a XTC from me, paid immed...... great Buyer....
SuicideCircus was a pleasure to deal with. Shipped immediately, got return receipt, and then when delivery was verified, made sure I received and was happy with module. A+ Seller. :)

Bought Brahma from rockman, Lighting fast shipping, Great Module....

Thanks

kojdogg- bought an rm20 combo from him and it is in great condition. fast shipping and packed very well. very satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.