• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

beware of Carlh

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niem28

Reaction score
I worked out a trade with carlh, he deceided to sell instead so he screwed me. He had 3 deals in the works at the same time and went with the best for himself. BEWARE of any dealings with him :evil:

Rule of thumb, beware of ANY brand new member on a forum involving sales or trades... easy way to get burned! :? I never trade with brand new members, I've heard WAY too many horror stories! :oops:

I'm just giving a heads up, I almost lost a guitar. Yes I am new on here, but I have many pos deals on ebay.

Thats not quite the way it happened....but I did apologize to Niem28. I would have never screwed him over nor anyone on the site. I gave the heads up before he shipped. He didn't lose anything nor would I have ever let him ship a guitar to me if the deal wasnt concrete. Sorry again NIEM. If anyone wants my ebay member Id, I'd be happy to give it to them and they can check out my 100% positive feedback.