Ooops I did it again....

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6stringgrind said:
shred-o-holic said:
I wonder if it's more exciting just to buy all this stuff than it really is to play it sometimes......

I think you hit the nail on the head right there. That statement is more true than any of us would like to admit. :lol:

Just a sneaking suspicion..... My guess is that even though we like the tone we have at home, we still like to buy/sell/browse for gear because it is EASIER than sitting down and practicing!

MichaelG said:
6stringgrind said:
shred-o-holic said:
I wonder if it's more exciting just to buy all this stuff than it really is to play it sometimes......

I think you hit the nail on the head right there. That statement is more true than any of us would like to admit. :lol:

Just a sneaking suspicion..... My guess is that even though we like the tone we have at home, we still like to buy/sell/browse for gear because it is EASIER than sitting down and practicing!

Umm........Shshshshssh dont tell my wife that K.

My psych said I suffer from M.T.S, I said Im not suffering! (reaching for the credit card)

Hunter is right...."My name is Dan....and I DO NOT have a problem buying gear!!" (Just grab the credit card and CHARGE!!!) See...no problems! :D