• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone interested in my RM50HB?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratkent

Reaction score
I've got one in my home studio that never saw much use and now never gets used since I got an additional RM4. Any reasonable offer plus actual shipping will be considered. It's never left my smoke free home and looks brand new. It's probably only been powered up for less than 20 hours total.

These are GREAT amps! I sold mine to Lance and have been kicking myself ever since! :? If I had the extra funds right now I would be snatching this up! Nuts.... :(

ButchieT said:
What do ya need for it???

That's what I'm trying to determine. I know it's only worth what someone will give for it but I've been watching ebay to see if I could determine a fair price but I haven't seen one. Are they still around $900 new?

From what I've seen watching E-Bay over the last year or so, RM50 combos go for about $400 and heads usually go for about $500

I hopethat helps