Lynch and Friedman....the real deal. Check this out!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a love/hate relationship with the Brahma...some days it's bright and annoying, some days not enough gain...other days it's the perfect crunch.

I can't achieve the tone in that video without a boost up front tho....I wanna try some Orange Drop caps in the tone stack to make it sound more alive at some point too...

nikki-k said:
This is my only real dislike... V1 is universal. I would love to have the time to tear down another RM4 and mod it, removing the loops, and then using those 2 tubes as alternate V1 tubes. Maybe I should just build a custom pre... lol...

You can really change the character of the amp by changing v1 in the head...I put a nice low noise, high gain chinese tube in v1 today (actually a Mesa SPAX7...) and it makes everything wild due to the higher gain...insane with an OD pedal....makes the Grail too gainy and fizzy :(

...swapped out to a nice Ei longplate Elite ax7 (yes, one that isn't microphonic) and there's a more laid back, smoother but 3D sound that takes a boost really well.