PeteMods on the road...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crankyrayhanky

Reaction score
I'm on my iphone on the road moving from Phila to AZ...my car has little room as I have my wife & dog, clothes, etc The moving truck has my entire recording studio- except for a few of my best pieces: CTripp ribbon & my bag of Pete mods! Priceless & irreplaceable!

Next stop:Knoxville dog park

Man, that's a helluva drive... be safe, and take your time. Send me an email when you're settled and I'll get your custom modded top boost out to ya!

Pete

What part of AZ,

Im up north in FLAGSTAFF, and its flippin cold.

have a safe trip and welcome to AZ.

D

thanks everybody

Mesa, AZ is the final destination
Current position: Nashville (why did I sell the country Deluxe, LOL)

Right on music row- I'll check out the town tomorrow
Next stop: New years in Memphis
Here's hoping everyone has a happy & safe one!

Wow... last time I did a road trip like that was when we played Atlanta (and almost lost the bass player to the 24 hour club), slept, and then left the next morning for Denver.. drove straight thru, stops for gas and food and bathroom only. I slept thru Kansas only...

Have fun!!!!

Saw the Parthenon in Nash; wow!
Beale street in Memphis was great:yummy food & BLUES music everywhere...can't wait to jam out now

We lingered a bit, now we have to go hard core to OK City vicinity tonight..I wonder if Pete's playing out tonight?

I don't know how niki went Atl to Denver in 1 trip?!!

Drive safe........I'll never forget the snow storm I encountered in Flagstaff a few years back when driving from CA to OKC......the 40 can be a mofo in January......yeesh.....drive safe man!!

After Tennesse, the next week was disasterous!
  • 2005 Avalon lost all its oil 90 miles west of Oklahoma City
    AAA backtracked back east to OK City, where dealership wouldn't cover warranty, wanted $8k
    Rented huge uhaul to transport auto, almost crashed off road in snowstorm in Flagstaff
    Lost iPhone in storm, agghhh!
    Moving company broke almost everything, including a king and queen mattress that were in great shape...now they are black, smelly and soaking wet...slept on floor this week

Good thing the Pete mods were with me the whole time!
Story ends well, new house & AZ are super, just landed a job today

I need to find the box that has my rm100 power cord and I'm ready to roll
If you don't see me posting on this site, send help, I'm most likely in more danger, lol

crankyrayhanky said:
After Tennesse, the next week was disasterous!
  • 2005 Avalon lost all its oil 90 miles west of Oklahoma City
    AAA backtracked back east to OK City, where dealership wouldn't cover warranty, wanted $8k
    Rented huge uhaul to transport auto, almost crashed off road in snowstorm in Flagstaff
    Lost iPhone in storm, agghhh!
    Moving company broke almost everything, including a king and queen mattress that were in great shape...now they are black, smelly and soaking wet...slept on floor this week

Good thing the Pete mods were with me the whole time!
Story ends well, new house & AZ are super, just landed a job today

I need to find the box that has my rm100 power cord and I'm ready to roll
If you don't see me posting on this site, send help, I'm most likely in more danger, lol
Glad the mods made it safely!!Oh Ya,and you guys too!!!

Latest posts