• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Egnater M4 Dual Channel Preamp

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iconoclysm

Reaction score
Looking for an M4 with/without the modules...will pay nearly full price depending on condition.

EDIT: Dual Channel only please

Not for sale, but my Dual Channel M4 is shipping out next week. I'm SO freaking excited right now! New cabs, new preamp... all I need is a VHT 2/50/2 and I'm set! :D

guitarguy510 said:
Not for sale, but my Dual Channel M4 is shipping out next week. I'm SO freaking excited right now! New cabs, new preamp... all I need is a VHT 2/50/2 and I'm set! :D

Thanks for rubbing that in!!!

No, seriously, the reason I want to buy a used one is because I don't feel like waiting 6-11 weeks. How long did yours take?

My rack is all ready to go...just going to swap out my Recto Preamp...G-system, Stiletto 4x12, and 2:100 in EL34 mode.

I placed my order and paid on July 6th. My preamp will be ready for shipping next week, which would make it roughly 3 months total. IMO, it will be WELL WORTH the wait! :) Not trying to rub it in either bro. You should get in line ASAP, they just got more metal in for the chassis, so hopefully the build time will be shorter for the newer orders. :wink: The Egnater modules are great, I can't wait to be able to use BOTH channels finally! :D If you really want one, just get in line for one, you won't be sorry! These are hard to find as most people that buy they won't part with them! :p

guitarguy510 said:
I placed my order and paid on July 6th. My preamp will be ready for shipping next week, which would make it roughly 3 months total. IMO, it will be WELL WORTH the wait! :) Not trying to rub it in either bro. You should get in line ASAP, they just got more metal in for the chassis, so hopefully the build time will be shorter for the newer orders. :wink: The Egnater modules are great, I can't wait to be able to use BOTH channels finally! :D If you really want one, just get in line for one, you won't be sorry! These are hard to find as most people that buy they won't part with them! :p

I'll give it one or two weeks of searching then I'll give in and buy it. Thanks for the info!

Psssst... submit to the dark side!!! ORDER IT!!! :shock: Honestly, I was looking for a used one too and I saw ONE in the past like 5-6 months (and it sold on eBay with the buy-it-now!) so I finally gave in and ordered my own! That's two weeks you could have INTO having yours built... :lol: Best wishes either way, I'll give you guys a tone report once I get a VHT again! :)

guitarguy510 said:

Really? I ordered and paid for mine on the 30th of May and it still is "a few weeks off".

Hmmm not sure Ziggy? I JUST called today and they said they're completing a TON of orders at the same time, so yours may end up being in the same batch. I thought my order date was July 6th, maybe it was further back... I totally lost track of stuff I have on order (because I'm on several build lists!). I just got my EarCandy cabs TODAY after a 5 month build time, but it didn't seem like it had been that long since I ordered it, so maybe I'm wrong. Either way, they said they had a big holdup with the metal source, so the provider just got them caught up and Bruce is putting them together quickly again. Plus a little FYI, Frank (Bruce's business partner) is in the hospital right now, so it's just bruce and another lady (don't recall who, but she was very pleasant on the phone) working on getting orders together and shipped out. I'm VERY excited for this new rig though.... new cabs... new preamp and new power amp! SWEET! :D If only I could find some cheap dual channel modules out there.... :D