Super V 1st Article?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Napalm

Reaction score
Hey all,

I just received my Lynch Box head this afternoon and pulled out the module that I got with it. It has a sticker on the top of the tube shielding that says; SuperV 1st Article, 6-23-06 ABG. Anyone know the significance of this? Is there any significance?

Its my understanding the amp was at the 2007 Winter NAMM show floor.

I haven't had a chance to fire it up yet. I don't have the cabinet yet and may try and fire it up by plugging in my XXX 212 combo speakers into it. I also got a RM20 in the deal that I can try it out with.

RM 20 + super V + strat blues thing = 8) :twisted:
i got a chance to play an rm 20 with a top boost in it ... i threw the coil tap on the guitar to on ,set the gain to 3 oclock ..and my god .... BLUESY SRV out the wazzzoooo!!! absolutly loved the tone ..and the other features of the RM 20 ...

Jack Napalm said:
Hey all,

I just received my Lynch Box head this afternoon and pulled out the module that I got with it. It has a sticker on the top of the tube shielding that says; SuperV 1st Article, 6-23-06 ABG. Anyone know the significance of this? Is there any significance?

Its my understanding the amp was at the 2007 Winter NAMM show floor.

I haven't had a chance to fire it up yet. I don't have the cabinet yet and may try and fire it up by plugging in my XXX 212 combo speakers into it. I also got a RM20 in the deal that I can try it out with.

If I had to guess, I'd say you got a SuperV from the first manufacturing test batch (1st Artice usually refers to an inspection process in manufacturing qualification/release.)

SuperV = awesome...chimey 'clean' and 'clean gain'...gets mean when pushed....someone posted a hendrix clip on here with it and it's awesome for that tone (esp. the 'hendrix chord' )

Thanks. I can't wait to actually fire this thing up. My cabinet will be hear next week. This sucks having a head I can't really use. Next weekend though will be all about driving my wifes cats nuts!

Jack Napalm said:
Thanks. I can't wait to actually fire this thing up. My cabinet will be hear next week. This sucks having a head I can't really use. Next weekend though will be all about driving my wifes cats nuts!
LOL...all you'll need is that Pete modded 1086 and you'll singe the fur off of them :lol:

Latest posts