Blue LED eBay Auction Link?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarguy510

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was looking through the forum using the search function and can't find it, but someone posted a link to an eBay auction recently that they bought their blue LEDs for modding modules. Whoever posted this, could you reply here with the link again for me please? Thanks so much, I'm looking to mod the LEDs in some of my modules and around here Radio Shack charges like $2/led so I might as well buy a bunch of them online as it would be more cost efficient! Thanks! :D

Matt if you get some of those, quantity of 100, I'd buy some from you if you're interested.

I'm looking for some green and blue LEDs for my modules.

Hey Mike,

Those guys will do custom quantities. Shoot them an email with the quantity and colors needed and they'll adjust the price for you! :D That's what I did! :wink:

When i bought mine from that guy i ordered, 25 green, 25 blue, and 25 red and I got it all for like 12 bucks shipped, Im using green for my clean modules and blue in my gain modules. I have even changed the LEDs in my footswitch witch looks killer on my pedalboard.

you mean the ones with diffrent colors in them, they would only work on one color because there is only one voltage going to the LED

you mean the ones with diffrent colors in them, they would only work on one color because there is only one voltage going to the LED

The ones I've seen have been used by a neighbor of mine who is a ham radio enthusisist. He replaced the meter lamp on some of his radios with one. its a single led that has about 8 different colors and shifts between them.

oh wow ive never seen one like that, allthough I think i woudl rather stick to one color for my modules.

The specs are a 3mm blue LED, thats really about all you need to know, they opperate from 2-4 volts I belive. You can pick these up on ebay really cheap or at any GOOD electronics store (radioshack dose not carry them).

I figured it would be pretty annoying. I had a car stereo once that changed colors like that. It was really iritating because my eye would be drawn to it every time it changed colors every 20 seconds