Randall Folk Rule!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The "cleaner" is a modded plexi. That is just called the "Brown eye" mod. The Heavier one is the HAIRY BROWN eye and he stated it need to be done on the SL+(More gain stages) I would guess. But I am sure he could do the brown eye mod on the BRahma or just his famous BRAHAMA MOD. :wink:
Either way cant go wrong.

...I'm getting soooo sick of Kraft Dinner! :shock: ...but a scarifice I have to make nonetheless! :roll: :lol: ...sending it down to him this week 8)

The nice thing with the Dual channel is I can set A with less gain and clean it up but I love the A channel with HAIR :lol:

I hear ya! Would be nice to have the dual channel....oh well....guess I just have to send that Brahma to him or Pete for the hot rodded Plexi. :)

....so many things, yet so little time! :D ...work always gets in the way of EVERYTHING! :lol:

Pedro said:
...I'm getting soooo sick of Kraft Dinner! :shock: ...but a scarifice I have to make nonetheless! :roll: :lol: ...sending it down to him this week 8)
Yeah I been spending so much on modules and mods this past month I been eating cat food for dinner!! (Its only tuna fish.....only tuna fish...) haha
But the Tone chaser does what it takes to get them MODS!!
Sickness never ends. I swear Randall MTS is the WORST AMP you can have for the G.A.S!!! SOOOO Addicting!! :D
Just kidding about the cat food....it was really Dog food!! :lol:
Yeah....I need some help! :wink:

Hell yeah! :shock: Addiction worse than smoking! or strippers! :lol:

Geeezuz....just in this last month...Recto, Brahma, Pete modding the 1086, KT88's, just ordered 9 ...YES 9 ... pre-amp tubes....which includes the JAN PHI 12AX7 ($$$$).....I'm missing something....oh yeah 4 new high end cables for the 4CM connect with my GT8....missing something else....OH YEAH....MONEY! :lol: :lol: ....shoulda just got a Framus :roll: :lol: .....(kidding)

btw...science diet for K-9's ain't that bad with a little salsa and crushed chillies! Mix it with KD and it's outstanding! :shock: :lol:

The good thing about you going thru all these modules....is that you WILL WEED OUT the ones that wont get played and you will have built your ULTIMATE RIG! Nay on the Framus.....Petes Modded 1086 hangs EASILY with it and the Framus was pretty much a one trick pony. A VERY BRUTAL AND MEAN PONY....but still that one tone. Trust me.....I had to WALK on the OTHER GRASS to see it wasnt greener than the MTS. In fact once you get all your mods done and the modules you like, there is nothing that touches the Randall. I had my my modded SL+ sound better than most marshalls I had in the past. But so much depends on everything else. The cab, guitar, pickups, etc.....so the 1086 in your rig will sound different than my set up. All I know is that I FREAKING fell back in love with Randall and am set for life! The TOTAL PACKAGE! I am sure there are alot of others here that had plenty of other amps and feel the same.