Randall MTS rig

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of speakers in the 1 X 12 cabs? I love Boogie 1 X 12 cabs. In the 80's when I had a mullet, skinny *** and long hair I rocked all over Texas with my band Innerview. I played through NINE (yes ... 9) Boogie 1 X 12 ported thiele cabs with EV and Celestion 80 watt. Those were the days boy!

Yeah mine is a "Mesa/Boogie" and has the 200 watt EVM12-L speaker in it. Heavy as a mofo, I tell you that much! It's probably at least 40+ lbs, and for a 1x12, that's heavy! :lol: I actually saw some (with the 200 watt EVMs) for sale locally and was tempted to buy them, but I have my EarCandy cabs and I don't have room (or need) for another Mesa! :?

3 Mile Stone said:
What kind of speakers in the 1 X 12 cabs? I love Boogie 1 X 12 cabs. In the 80's when I had a mullet, skinny *** and long hair I rocked all over Texas with my band Innerview. I played through NINE (yes ... 9) Boogie 1 X 12 ported thiele cabs with EV and Celestion 80 watt. Those were the days boy!

Whoa! Nine cabinets! That's awesome! As least you know everyone could hear you clearly. LOL!

One cab has the EV200 watt speaker and is very heavy. The other cab is a Mesa cab and has a Celestion in it. The cab and speaker are both much lighter.