• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

XTC for trade (or ultra XL)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evhwolfie

Reaction score
I have a Mint XTC module that I would like to trade for either a blackface, brown, or ultra lead (blackstripes only). Im looking for the blackface mostelly because I need a clean module. Let me know if anyone is intrested.

-Wolfie

Edit: I also have a Ultra XL I would be willing to trade for the blackface.

no thanks, Im pretty much all set on gain modules, im really looking for clean now.

I totally understand, I've got a blackface but I could never get rid of it unless I dumped the whole pile of randall gear. I really like the deluxe too thats one of the only mods I really want to get still.

Wolfie, Try putting Lower gain 12a.. tubes in the modules before you dump it. 12at7 or 12au7 will really clean it up nicely, I put a 12au7 in the p1 slot in my JTM Module and it turned into a Bassman Killer

Yea, I do like the XTC no doubt and ive actually been having seccond thoughts about but it sounds so very simular to the SL+ witch is my main module I see no need to keep it really (allthough ill probally end up getitng another one someday anyways ;))

Just a quick note I also have a ULTRA XL thats also in MINT condition that I would trade for a blackface.