quick Grail clip

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hyenik

Reaction score
introducing of three themes from our prepared "higain modules comparison"
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7333673
I want to do these 3tunes for all my higainers....

Great clips! That Grail sounds great. You can really hear how mushy the Recto is in that clip. Actually, the Recto doesn't sound that bad. It sounds much worse in real life, heh.

Grail module, no tweaking
RM20 Line Out => Line6 GuitarPort => SIR Mesa cabs

first half - Dean EVO Special 7 guitar
gain - 4
bass - 4
middle - 8
treble - 5
volume - 5
presence - 5
density - 1

second half - Yamaha RGX TT
gain - 6 (solo 10)
bass - 8 (10)
middle - 8 (10)
treble - 6 (10)
volume - 4 (4)
presence - 6 (1)
density - 1 (1)

Yamaha RGX TT
Ty's my favorite player. You're the first person I know that has one of his signature guitars. I can't wait for his signature MTS modules to come out.

NunSuperior said:
Yamaha RGX TT
Ty's my favorite player. You're the first person I know that has one of his signature guitars. I can't wait for his signature MTS modules to come out.

I wanted a Yamaha guitar for so long because of Ty...have never even tried one.

I don?t think that will be some Ty?s Randall module, anyway exist Eggie Gretchen ....
but who knows which gear will use next year, ?cos he is similar "gear prostitute" like George Lynch :)
RGX TT is good example - thin superstrat with "singles", and after few years you can hear that AES (thick lespaul = totally different guitar) is best guitar which he play, ....ever 8) ....and in few next year will be another-last-best-whatever....

But this funny background is not change that TT is interesting and nice guitar with wide sound options. I like it more than Strat (too piercy highs) and you can play metal too. And I wanted green guitar :)