• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys list??

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a pleasure doing business these with gentleman:

rockman- Module Case
Tonymustang302- Pete modded Recto
Usrname- Mr Scary

Had 2 dealings (SL+ and Recto) with JadedFaith and rmilbeck and they were awesome to deal with. Stuff was delivered quick and in great shape!

...and everyone else on here is just cool! 8) :lol: ...what a wealth of information!

Pedro

goldwing68nv and Zack have both been great to deal with, I've done some other deals on here but I can remember with who.

Covers the Randall forum and Rig-Talk.

srommes, Guiness for Strength, goldwing68nv, SacredGroove, JadedFaith, Juggernaut, Lloyd, photios, evhwolfie, danny777, GaryMcT, Mailman1971, Eddie, MichaelG, ned, guitarslinger, Voodoo, okstrat, thussey3, lhrocker, Sampson, KillTone, suzuki211, JKD, metalmm758, audioholic, superunkown, vjd3, mfred, muudrock, maximus1, richedie, randall3, RD/Rich, RD/Steve, Resonant Alien, dboy5150, jlavely, broknstuff, nikki-k, zander, gweb, Pedro, tlingen, goalkpr101, indy23, kbause, bhuard75, bosco5, ///Mk, chode7, Wayniac, aeoric, RockStarNick, crwnedblasphemy, rareguitar, JCC, bduersch, jmgman69, sah5150, MR MARCUS, jlbaxe, jasco, Dimelives, danyeo, Shark Diver, mattmcmetal, robbph37, nixerx

All positive transactions. Use this list as a referral.

If I missed anyone pm me and I'll put you on the list.

take care,
Russ

I'm new here but so far had excellent deals with the following:

RM20 head - JKD

Plexi mod - goldwing68nv (Ned)

I'd recommend both in a heartbeat. Thanks guys!

I am pretty new here myself but I have already had good dealings with the following. All of them I bought a module from.

RD/Steve - KH2
guitarslinger - Mr. Scary
JKD - JTM

Thanks guys!

Just sold mods to FFFDFEFRFKFFF, strat56 and ocaptianjr2. Good guys and very smooth transactions

Had a great overseas shipping experience from Pertu on this board. Packed and shipped very well. Thanks buddy

Two quick and easy transactions with harsh...great bloke! Don't be afriad to deal International from the US...quick and easy on light stuff via USPS Priority Mail and checkout straight from PayPal too :D

Good transaction with erikhoppy.

He put my grail in a padded enveloped, put tat in a box, and put that box inside another padded box.

Perfect.

I never noticed this list, a few months back i did a trade with TheHunter and everything went well there as well.

My one year anniversary has passed...I used to keep my good guy list in my signature, but I am now out of space!

Thanks to everyone on this forum- 100% !
I few I met in person, a few I dealt with several times:

Panic, mike, Jaded Faith, MichaelG, davis3, hyenik, duffrouillard, jays23, racketsmackit, JKD, jj2k123, Guiness for Strength, Sampson, dboy5150, Konkey Dong, kenn, bj4rd, Zack, bhuard75, RD/Steve, mattmcmetal, MorgMetal666, Caine, SuicideCircus, maximus1, & okstrat!

I'm a newb around here too, but I actually bought an RM4 with 4 modules from MatrixClaw. Great transaction :D

Very happy to report that the situation between Monty and I has been resolved, and quite nicely I might add. Thank you Monty, I'm glad we were able to work it out.

Also, I would not hesitate to buy from him again. Though it almost got ugly, and took a little time, he was very honest about the shitty situation he's in, yet still took care of this problem.

Thank you again!

Status
Not open for further replies.