Flagstaff tandem Dance Team Gig

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insightibanez

Reaction score
GEOFFDUSTRUNDMC.jpg

The Flagstaff Tandem Dance Team, One night only, Saturday, Februrary 28, 2009 @ The Orpheum.

Check us out on the forum @ MTS FORUM NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS, under LOOKING FOR A THIRD DANCE TEAM PARTNER.

You guy's and your pictures.....that **** is funny. Me and the fiance are doing stuff like this for our slideshow at the reception. I got one picture of my head photoshopped on tom cruises body when he's in the fighter plane giving the thumbs up..it's priceless what you can do with photoshop.

I would do a much better job with photo shop, but at work all i have is PAINT. LOL so this is the best I can do LOL. It is funny though HUH?

Thanks Tony. your **** is funny to in the news/announecment area.

Now see.....this is the kind of stuff I love!! Just goofy things to get people laughing!!
Now...I will be part of your Dance team....but I will be the 4th guy with the Cow bell CLANKING it and screaming..."WE NEED MORE COW BELL!!
ehh?? sound good? hahaha :D

LOL!!!!! I'm glad you're enjoying it, its all about having fun, wheather playing music or on the forum. We dont have a third member yet but shoot me a private message of your mug and welcome to the Flagstaff dance team!!!! :lol: