New EVH Wolgang.... worth it ???

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolf#9

Reaction score
the new wolgang looks to be selling for about 3g s !! That is about double the Peavey & the Peavey was a really well made guitar. Eddy seems more burnt out than ever, palyed like a real amateur ( sloppy & out of time ) on the last 2 tours and seems to be more interested in making a buck than playing music !! He cant even play his old stuff with any percision any more. Anyway, a new pickup, volume pot & input jack ?? That sounds like a new groundbreaking advance in tone. What da yall thank ????

I believe someone reviewed those guitars on HRI, take a look there. To sum it up, I think they said it was a very nice guitar, though they were not completly sold on it yet

I have a few Peavey Wolfgangs, and they stand the test of time!

I'm not sold on the new 'new' EVH branded wolfgang's...

+ one on the wolfgang with standing the test of time. bought teh special model when they introduced teh line back in 96-97? been so long. plenty of guitars have bit the dust. but the wolfgang is the only one i keep going back too.

i like the headstock on the new model. but at 3 grand for a guitar made of basswood. its just not gonna happen.