cabinet ? someone help?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squearls

Reaction score
i recently just bought a randall xl cabinet and im running it through to v2, and the question that i have is, sometimes when im playing or stop playing i hear this like high, rattle like sound for a second, or it happens when im playing single notes, and it only happens on the tube o.d with the eq. I just dont want to blow my speakers. please help

so i be more specific. this is a faint rattle, sound coming from one the speakers, when my guitar is turned to 2 or 3 volume setting. It probly happens more when its turned up. i dont have any of the amps settings more then set past half other then the distortion. Are one of this speakers blown.

squearls said:
i recently just bought a randall xl cabinet and im running it through to v2, and the question that i have is, sometimes when im playing or stop playing i hear this like high, rattle like sound for a second, or it happens when im playing single notes, and it only happens on the tube o.d with the eq. I just dont want to blow my speakers. please help

I think something go in resonance, there are some frequencies you have try to eliminate with the eq., i think you have a bad setting in your amp, or try to open the cabinet and tight the loose speaker...