• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S NEW Mr. Scary Module $200 incl. shipping!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarguy510

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Well I spent some time with all the modules today and I think I'll always be a Mesa guy at heart, so the E'Rect will be my main high gain rhythm tone! I only have room for 4 modules in my M4 so I need to clear a space for my Blackface module. $200 via Paypal including shipping to the lower 48 united states (US only please!) takes this baby! If you're looking for something similar to the SL+ but a little more cut, check this out. I may end up buying the SL+ Eggie module soon anyways, so that's part of the reason I'm selling this one! Thanks all! 8)

Bump, no one interested in one of these? It's practically brand new, been played twice so it's still minty fresh! C'mon guys, you know you want one! :) Help me make room in my M4 please!

I bought one of these from a forum member a couple weeks ago. Its among my favorites and is currently keeping company with my XTC and Blackface modules in my RM100 head. Awesome module!

Yeah it's a really cool module, I just find I'm preferring the Mesa sound over the Marshall sound and the Eggie E'Rect seems to fit what I'm doing a bit better. :) I'm surprised this one hasn't sold already?! I'm going to list it on eBay this weekend if I don't get any takers by Friday afternoon. Thanks! :D

Wow! I'm also surprized its still available. A month ago everyone was wondering when these will be out. I don't think you'll have much trouble selling it on E-Bay, just can't believe no one here has claimed it yet.

My sentiments exactly! That's okay, I'm taking pictures tomorrow and listing it on eBay so if anyone changes their mind, you can look on eBay for it! :D

Okay guys.... final chance! I took some pictures of it and will be listing it on eBay this Friday if I don't get any bites before then! :wink:

Little teaser for ya....

Mr_Scary_Egnater_01_B.JPG

I think it's much closer to the SL+ side of the high gain spectrum. In terms of the XTC, I would say it has less of a fuzz characteristic to it. I actually spoke to Bruce Egnater about it and he said the design itself is very close to the SL+ module, with more pronounced mids and a little bit more clarity. I liked this one, but I need a clean channel, plus I'm planning on having some more dual channel modules made! :D It's a very cool flavor of distortion though. If you check out Jimosity's clips, he has one in there of the Mr. Scary that I believe captures it pretty well. :)

I dont get a pay check until thursday and i dont think its gonna be enough for this right now unfortunatly nor do i think its the sound i need at this point

Okay well I just bought an Egnater SL module on eBay so this def has to go now! Any takers before it goes to eBay? $200 shipped still stands, or else it's heading up to eBay tonight or tomorrow night at the latest! 8) Thanks all!

Latest posts