V2 Ninja Foot pedal noise

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RATTLEHEAD74

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum & I just purchases a ninja head. The footswitch makes a weird noise when stepping on the tube channel or turning on the eq. Hard to describe but it is not a pop & gets louder with the volume. It only does it with the foot switch. Also when I put the amp in standby I can still hear the guitar playing through or hear me swapping guitars. Does anybody know if this is normal? Thanks for any help.

RATTLEHEAD74 said:
I'm new to the forum & I just purchases a ninja head. The footswitch makes a weird noise when stepping on the tube channel or turning on the eq. Hard to describe but it is not a pop & gets louder with the volume. It only does it with the foot switch. Also when I put the amp in standby I can still hear the guitar playing through or hear me swapping guitars. Does anybody know if this is normal? Thanks for any help.

Is this forum even active?

I think no one is interested in this fucking brutal amps :D
have connect the V2 in a electric socket with a good ground??
I think your pedal have some issue with the ground... (false electric contact inside)
what do you think about the sound of your new amp?

I figured out that the problem is in the pedal, bad connection at the midi cable & pedal. This amp is a monster, had no problem finding the sound I want. I'm playing through a Diamond cab with 2 v30's & 2 evm Black Lables. Unbelievable lows. I'm kind of wandering what the xl cab sounds like. Can't find the matching cab either. Thanks for responding, I thought maybe nobody looks at this site. Are you using a V2?