quick SuperV clip

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hyenik

Reaction score
Only short tour what you can find in this module...
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7315932

hyenik is one player where I can't wait to hear what he's going to do next, this mod sounds great here

crankyrayhanky said:
hyenik is one player where I can't wait to hear what he's going to do next, this mod sounds great here

+1 to this...he has great recording and playing chops!

He's really capturing what the tone sounds like when I hear my modules...I couldn't even get close to this with a recording.

Nice...sounds great! Looks like a Super V will be my next purchase.

YUP ...thats a SUPER V !!!!

that's what i'm used to hearing and being able to do with a super V

cool shimmey/dirty clean to cool OD

thanks guys
thats five sound, so five takes too (changing pickups and increasing gain)
it is stock, no tweaking, JJ tubes (as I bought with)
SIR speaker greenback

PS: I like Eggie VX more, it is warmer and has nice (not so harsh) compresion :) This clip is only for "support of selling" :)

Yep! .... I was VERY happy to have ordered this module with my LB. :D I love it! And after changing the pre's on them, sounds even better! :wink:

like I wrote, eggie VX will stay in my box.... and we discussed with salvation about some upgrade of Super V and will offer for somebody who interested in....

hyenik said:
thanks guys
thats five sound, so five takes too (changing pickups and increasing gain)

Can you get the clean tones (like the first couple of sounds) with your guitar volume all the way up?

What kind of pickups are you using?

jgastineau said:
Can you get the clean tones (like the first couple of sounds) with your guitar volume all the way up?
What kind of pickups are you using?

Yes, SD Vintage Rails (Yamaha RGX TT)