Lynch Box 2x12 Cab?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://www.randallamplifiers.com/images/stories/manuals/Randallretail2009.pdf

Its listed on the 09 price book. RS212LB cab reail price $799

Wonder what they look like and how uch they will cost

I take it back , it is there .Maybe RDsteve can post pics if they have them made yet?

if list is $799 probably could get one for $650 or so i would guess probably 75 or 100 clams more than a black or palimino .just a guess .

I still stand by the fact that they should offer the amp in Black gator
although from the catolog pics they look pretty dark.I wonder if it is the same shade as always or if Randall ordered a different color?

What speakers did they put in them? I've got two very good 212s right now and I really don't have room for another one, so it's a speaker swap for me. I'm guessing these are an OEM type speaker so what speaker on the market would be closest?

I would think they are loaded with his signature EMI Super v same as the 412

Yep, loaded with the same speakers as their big brothers :) I wouldn't imagine him loading his signature amps/cabs with anything other than those, actually.

actually those speakers sound pretty good .I still want to slap him for the Green/alligator choice though lol

I just ordered a Randal RS125CX 2x12 + 1x15 cab with Eminence Legends (also used in Victoria, Fender, Soldano, etc). I can't wait to hear it. MF has it for $450 + $70 for shipping, but you can find it for $430 and free shipping at Pulse Music's web site and then have Samash or MF match it (MF ticked me off, so I recommend Samash). I don't know how the cab sounds yet, but I'm pretty sure God recommends it.

*sees new post*

*gets hopes up that it's about the LB2x12*

:(

I've been wondering how that cab sounds though, I hear the new guy in The Human Abstract uses it?

there are available and are scheduled for production soon.

they looks like a regular 2x12 with the lynch combo v front on it. killer cabs.

as always...funky munky will have them first.

cowardm said:
I just ordered a Randal RS125CX 2x12 + 1x15 cab with Eminence Legends (also used in Victoria, Fender, Soldano, etc). I can't wait to hear it. MF has it for $450 + $70 for shipping, but you can find it for $430 and free shipping at Pulse Music's web site and then have Samash or MF match it (MF ticked me off, so I recommend Samash). I don't know how the cab sounds yet, but I'm pretty sure God recommends it.

Eminence Legends are in THIS CABINET. God = Mike Soldano :wink:

Soldano cab = 28" x 28" x 14" $1190. Four 12" Legend 50w for 200W rating
Randall cab = 30" x 33" x 14" $449. Two 12" Legends, 1 15" Legend; 240 W rating.

Interesting, huh?