• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Randall 1086 module

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarguy510

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm selling my Randall 1086 (with original box) module! The module itself sounds AMAZING and is easily THE best module Randall ever produced. There is only ONE reason I am selling, and that is because Bruce is going to make a DUAL CHANNEL version of the 1086 for me to use with my M4!!! I LOVE the tone of this module, so I figure I might as well get a dual channel version of it for my preamp. I'm only asking $200 shipped to the lower 48 United States on this one, so anyone looking for this module is going to luck out. I want to get my order in ASAP as I know Bruce is really busy with the production of M4s right now, so if I don't get word by tomorrow afternoon it's going up to eBay! ACT NOW! :D Thanks guys!

P.S. If anyone is looking for a VERY sweet sounding modded silver front blackface (resistor mod and GREEN LED mod performed on it), I may be selling it soon if I get the Egnater Dual Channel Twin in a trade that should be taking place soon. I'll update if it goes through! Thanks!

Cool I will let you know if the trade goes through! 8) Back to the task at hand.... 1086 anyone? Bueller.... Bueller?