New Gigmods Recto module...updated!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okstrat said:
JKD - ever have a racktifier? That's my 'ideal' recto tone... king's x dogman is a pretty good representation.

I wanted to get Ty Tabor one of my modded Rectos - was going to send one to Michael Wagener when I did a few modules for him, but by then Ty was endorsing Egnater and I didn't want to wedge in there, Jeff and Bruce are awesome and have been super cool to me.

Pete

Unfortunately no...although I've had an earlier Recto head, I'm told they are different.

okstrat said:
I have a few other amps I could 'clone' too but probably won't - Mesa Stiletto, Marshall DSL 50...

Good, the existence of a Stiletto mod would just complicate my burnin' desire for a full Deuce Stage II head. Mmm, Tite Gain... :D

okstrat said:
JKD - ever have a racktifier? That's my 'ideal' recto tone... king's x dogman is a pretty good representation.

Wait, so your Recto mod can get close to that? D'oh! I just ordered a used dual-channel Triple Rec, trying to cha$e that very tone (amongst others). Forget what I said a second ago -- Stiletto mod ahoy!

Red&Die said:
Is possible to have Peavey 5150 mod??? :lol:

Sure, but I think the slodano mod I'm doing is even better... 5150 was a copy of an SLO anyways.

Pete

I would dig a 5150 module, but only if it mimicked the original's appearance by having little white square push buttons for Bright and Crunch, not toggles. I love the attention to aesthetic detail you guys put into these mods almost as much as the tones you get! :)

FTR I love the Pete Recto I have......thanx JKD... :D

I've REALLY become quite fond of the Orange channel......clear, warm, tight.........although I scoop the mids to zero and scoop them like 2K more with my MXR 10 band..... :oops: :lol:

I'm not fond of the mid boost eqing on it.....other than that it's mah baby... :p

Latest posts