Channel Volume Question

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salamandyk

Reaction score
I just got my randall V2 Ninja and everything sounds amazing....its just when i switch from either the SS overdrive or the Tube Overdrive to clean...the clean volume is WAY lower. Does anyone know how to fix this or why this is happening?

There are several things that could cause this...

In my experience, the guitar input level can cause this, when my wireless kit was playing up i had a similar experience - had to have the clean at about 2/3 whereas tube was at 1/3 level - I serviced my wireless kit and it levelled out again, it turned out my wireless kit was outputting extremely low, but the gain channels were compressing it to the point that it was still at original level whereas the clean channel didnt.

Alternatively it could be a dodgy tube, try switching the set of tubes with a new set and see if you still get the same problem

well i dont have wireless but thanks for the reply! it was an easy fix though, i just turned the gain knob up on the clean channel to about 4 and the volume picked right up!