Huge Randall MTS Inventory at Funky Munky Music!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RD/Rich

Reaction score
I'm posting this to let everyone know that we now have EVERY current Randall MTS module IN STOCK NOW!!! We also have a large selection of heads and cabs including the ONLY RM50LB head in black. Right now shipping is free on all modules cabs and heads as well and we will ship directly to Dave Friedman or okstrat if you would like to have your new module modded BEFORE you receive it. If you need a price on any item please email me anytime at [email protected] or you can shoot me a PM here.

Peace,
Rich Shelby
Funky Munky Music
913-268-5555

Oh, you better believe we have the Ultra XL buddy!! :lol:

Because there are only a handful of us that work here and only one person who does the website we often don't always have our exact inventory online. If there is something you are looking for and you don't see it online or eBay just shoot me a PM or email [email protected].

Just browsing and noticed that little bit there :D Also, you wouldn't happen to sell the Ultra Lead, too would you?

Put me in for an ULead as well...& we all know where it's headed for the special you know what upgrade!

Unfortunately, Randall has discontinued the Brown and Ultra Lead so we do not have those. However we do have all of their current production modules and some of them are starting to roll in with the now standard black faceplate and black chicken head knobs 8)

if there is something "custom" you have in mind...these are the guys to get it done.

rd/rich...welcome to the dealer area.