Please read - I'm backed up! :)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figure Pete is addicted to chasing the sounds he hears in his head, just as we all are. He has just taken it to the level of engineering that most of us will never reach. I've done my share of tinkering, but I stop when I know something gets past my ability. Pete has given me advice for the price of nothing. That shows a passion. Money is good, but if we were doing this music thing for the money, there would be a heck of a lot less of us out here.

P.S. Pete, I ordered a pot per your advice. The cleaner worked as a temp, but the problem cropped up again. I'm looking forward to changing it out and getting this XTC crankin' again. Thanks again and I hope things smooth out for you.

FYI, things are going well and I will have another large shipment going out early next week. By end of next week things should be pretty much back to normal (2-3 weeks) :)

Thanks for your support and well wishes everyone. Also should have some really cool news in the next month or so. :D

Pete

Cool a Gigmods Randall module is coming out!!!!! Sorry to spill the beans Pete;)

Latest posts