Your Favorite styles of music to play.....

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant stand...to just play the same kind of thing all the time. I like Rock,pop, Old school RnB, some Bossa Nova, some jazz standards, some Country, some folk, reggae, Calypso/Bluebeat, ska, South African towne music
no wonder I demand my gear to be so versatile. (and no wonder I am no fan of emgs).
..but I do come from a rock perspective.

This is a great thread. No longer in a gigging band(that was back in the early 90's) but just playing for fun. Get together about every weekend with my Drummer and Bass player whom are my friends and we are just some Old Guys rocking. We do everything from Old school rock Zepp/Sabbath to modern stuff Lamb of god, etc.....but we have our own style which I would say is more Metallica/Anthrax mixed in with some Hair Metal. Everything that influenced us rolls out. That is why I LOVE THAT RANDALL MTS!!! It does it all. When I had other amps, it locked me in a box and was GREAT at one tone but was just OK at the other tones. With some tweaking of the modules I have a PERFECT TONE all across the board for all styles. So when we go from Chuck Berry then right into Cannibal Corpse....just a nice flick of the foot switch.
LONG LIVE RANDALL!!! 8)
Dan

Christian Metal/ Hard Rock is the best with a few uptempo Christian Contemporary songs thrown in :!: 8)

Been on a Slayer/Anthrax/testament/Megadeth kick the last couple of weeks.
Prior to that it was all OLD KISS tunes!
Gotta love Parasite and Shock me with a side order of ROCKET RIDE!! 8)

SacredGroove said:
Kranked4Christ said:
Christian Metal/ Hard Rock is the best with a few uptempo Christian Contemporary songs thrown in :!: 8)

Does Kutless fit into this category? I did monitors for them a couple years ago and they weren't too bad.

Really, thats way cool!?!? Yup they do fit in there, spreading the word through music. Demon Hunter is also another great Christain band, alittle heavier. :lol: