• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys list??

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very happy to report that the situation between Monty and I has been resolved, and quite nicely I might add. Thank you Monty, I'm glad we were able to work it out.

Also, I would not hesitate to buy from him again. Though it almost got ugly, and took a little time, he was very honest about the shitty situation he's in, yet still took care of this problem.

Thank you again!

Sorry to hear of your misfortunes clark.

On a happier note, Ampoholic (fred) is now on my personal good guys list, we swapped my treadplate for his topboost and every thing was REALLY fast (like...3 days). He is very good at communication and the top boost was in great shape. Recommended.

srrdude said:
On a happier note, Ampoholic (fred) is now on my personal good guys list, we swapped my treadplate for his topboost and every thing was REALLY fast (like...3 days). He is very good at communication and the top boost was in great shape. Recommended.

Yes, excellent and easy transaction with Josh (srrdude)! Great communication, very fast. I got the module from him in 2 days!

camitchell is great to deal with! I love the Tweed. It arrived with no issues what so ever. No suprizes and great comunication.

///Mk
George Jetson
Salvation
Rob
DC WIDOW MAKER
Harsh
bewitagos1
Kranked4Christ
InsightIbanez
crankyrayhanky
ultim8dude
Mailman
MYDEMISE
Hyenik
PhiloBeddoe
KLARK
johnodge
Ok if i forgot you i am sorry....

Thank you again from RIPSTUDIOS INC.

I am having some modules doubled will be done this week if i think any of them rock i will pass on to you, Hope that all of you enjoy the Modules. I know you will.

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!

I can vouch for HARSH!

And so far, the classifieds section of this forum has been an incredible way for me to attain great modules - way better than ebay (no fees). Maybe someone could go through this entire thread and keep an updated concise list of respected traders, either at the top of the thread or in a separate sticky thread.

DC Widowmaker said:
I can vouch for HARSH...

Thanks Widowmaker...much appreciated!

Likewise, smooth transaction with Widowmaker. No issues at all.

Definitely. After the RIP we should also have a banned list or bad list of some sort.

Great to deal with-
Droptrd
ffaudio
dboy5150

All good guys I had bought/sold with--
-dboy5150 (Denny)
-Jaded Faith (Rob)
-okstrat (Pete)
-JKD (Steve)
-ned (Ned)
-insightibanez (Geoffrey)
-TheHunter (Dustin)
-maximus1 (?)
-c2ply (David)
-seano (Sean)
-goldwing68nv (Ned)
-davis3 (Jacob?)
-Caine (Duane)
-rmillbeck (Russ)
-skeeterbob (?)
-Johnodge (John)
...I know there's more, sorry if I left you off the list. :oops:

I gotta give props to rockman. He's truly a great guy. Nice, social, and above all legit. Sent me my Randall, barely used (good price too), the day after I ordered it. I received it today, ordered on Wednesday night.

Sidenote: RIP STUDIOS, if you are out there, please either send the modules/amps or
return the money. People have worked hard for it. You have pissed off MANY people, and we will stop at nothing to find you. My condolences to people who lost very large amounts, I only lost $64 thankfully. But it's still pretty lame.

I bought from these great guys on the Randall forum and Rig-Talk.

JKD- Mod 50 and a G12T75
rmilbeck- reverb for mod 50 thanks to JKD for leading me to him
insightibanez-XTC mod
dboy5150 - RM100
matt-5150- TC1210
rareguitar-Monster 3500 shipped from Dave friedman
Bad Brad- TM212
kurtsstuff-TC2290
rsteveanders86t-(2)G12T75's
RockStarNick- 3 t shirts from NAAM wearin the Lava Cables as I write this.
Jeff Hilligan- M4 and mod'n RM100 SL2

If I left anyone out just send me an email so I can put ya on here. Thanks to all here, not only the deals but the wealth of information. Now I know where all my money went....LOL

SHAMEFULL. You are going to hell for sure RIP

RIP STUDIOS said:
///Mk
George Jetson
Salvation
Rob
DC WIDOW MAKER
Harsh
bewitagos1
Kranked4Christ
InsightIbanez
crankyrayhanky
ultim8dude
Mailman
MYDEMISE
Hyenik
PhiloBeddoe
KLARK
johnodge
Ok if i forgot you i am sorry....

Thank you again from RIPSTUDIOS INC.

I am having some modules doubled will be done this week if i think any of them rock i will pass on to you, Hope that all of you enjoy the Modules. I know you will.

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!

RIP STUDIOS said:
Hope that all of you enjoy the Modules. I know you will.

Ya know, going back and looking at his "Thank you all" post, this part is REALLY disgusting. It's almost like a "Thanks suckers!" What a piece of sh1t.

I'm really hoping you guys get your money back. I'm still fairly new here, but all of you have been so friggin' cool, and it's a shame to see one bad apple screw over so many.

Sending mucho mojo ya'lls way. Hoping for the best for all of you.

Okay I made an official sticky thread to keep from this one turning into a huge, cluttered thread. Locking this one up, feel free to re-post any positive dealings in that thread but try to keep it short and sweet so you don't have to wade through pages and pages of long-winded posts. ;) Keep it free of negativity and bad dealings please, we all know about RIP by now and we don't need that in 5 different threads! Thanks!

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?p=46982#46982

Status
Not open for further replies.