Egnater dual channel module bright + bass switch confusion

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jrm4

Reaction score
Hi,

Eggie dual channel modules sure do sound good. One confusing thing about them, doesn't really matter but it's odd :
If I set for example MHG channel A with bright swithc on 1= the channel is brighter. this is ok. When selecting to 0 the channel bright switch is off. still ok. When selecting to 2 the channel A bright switch is ON. So this means that 2= both channels bright switch is ON. right?

Now the confusing part. When selecting channel B on MHG and putting the bright switch on position 1, the channel B also gets brighter !! Are my ears doing tricks on me or what's going on?

Any explanation on this?? Doesn't really matter since all sounds good anyway :)

I believe the bright and bass switches are global to the whole module. They aren't dedicated to either channel so they will effect both channels in all positions.

Yes thanks for confirmation, this is what my ears tell as well.. :)

With higher gains the especially when switching bright switch position 1 to 2 does a very little change also. But from off to 1 it's very noticable even in high gain.