The T2 matching cab?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the matching cabs for the T2/V2 are the XL-Series--check it out on the website for more info.

As for me personally, it kills thru my Marshall 1960A slant cab--I run this thing 400 watts @ 4 ohms, I just love it!!

gerrygtr62 said:
As for me personally, it kills thru my Marshall 1960A slant cab--I run this thing 400 watts @ 4 ohms, I just love it!!

Yah I know. I can hear you all the way here in Indiana :shock:

the xl cabs are the matching, but hey, you don't need a matching cab dude. I have a Randall Warhead 4x12 cab and it sounds awesome to me:)

I would highly suggest any of the XL100 cabs. Because of the extremely high wattage of the V2/T2, these cabs are a much better match if you need tight, clean headroom. We use Celestion GT-100 speakers that are made to handle the type of output these amps supply. Our standard XL and MTS cabs come w/ either V30's, Greenbacks, or GT-75's and these speakers will start to breakup pretty early if you use them w/ either amp. Unless speaker breakup is part of your tone, go w/ the XL100's.

I own a T2 cmbined with a Randall RA 4x12 XC cabinet. I expected a better tone. Maybe because I played so far in low volumes -within my appartment- and I haven't seen the true abilities of this combo. O r maybe the cabine is the problem. I don't know...If i get an XL cambine will I see any difference?

Probably the low volumes... you don't buy a 300w amp for bedroom practise normally! :lol: