Any Burn Notice Fans???

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah!!! I just got into it the other night at work. Watched a couple of episodes back to back. I think I might have to watch this while on hiatus from rescue me....

+1 on Bruce Campbell getting more lines!!

Love that show and yes there is never enough Bruce Campbell.

For you Burn Notice fans that are not familiar check out the movies Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness and the TV series Brisco County. Evil Dead 2 cracks me up every time and I've probably seen it at least 50 times over the last 20 years.

ned said:

For you Burn Notice fans that are not familiar check out the movies Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness and the TV series Brisco County. Evil Dead 2 cracks me up every time and I've probably seen it at least 50 times over the last 20 years.

Word on that!!! I've also seen Bruce in the Spider Man movies. I like the scene when hes the French Host in Spiderman 3, gotta love it!!! :lol:

ned said:

BRISCO COUNTY. LOL

**** you now i gotta you tube that show LOL :lol: