Salvation modded modules for Michael Wagener

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salvation

Reaction score
About 2 months ago Michael Wagener asked me for modding of some his modules.
Finally it was 6 pieces, including special SLO based module with Michaels name - he wanted to add some more "bells and whistles" inside it.
So I did my best.

And here is quote from Michael Wagener last email:
?I played around with the mods and they all sound awesome. I love the Wagener the best for what I do, It goes from powerful clean (AC/DCish) to super distorted, but still tight. The Orange sounds like an Orange should sound,
but with the added features you put in it?s quite a bit more versatile. And the CUSTOM 3 just screams, very nice.?

here are some pics if interrested:
during the work process:
DSCN1322.JPG

Two different crunches, two overdrive modes, tight switch, snakeskin faceplate-This is one and only "Wagener" called module
I tried black knobs to this gem module :
DSCN1372.JPG

but the white ones look better:)
DSCN1374.JPG

Glow in the dark graphic is another (design) special feature:
glow-in-the-dark_graphics.JPG

Stonerverb modules (2 channel, Orange Rockerverb clones)
stonerverb.JPG

Notice two CUSTOM 3 modules, upgraded by 2nd channel switch.
All white SALVADO module is my Soldano based clone. Crunch in that module is voiced to SRV tones, light crunch with slightly scooped mids, Nice texas blues tone with Strat.
modules ready to ROCK:
modules.JPG

end of the report:)
Anthony

That glow in the dark version is do nice! I live Wagener rack of doom, there must be 10 custom modules in there now between salvation, okstrat and racksystems! :)

Or I have one just like it.
It does sound incredible. and is extremely versatile.

The stupid bright green LED and secondary LED that pulses while I play are sweet touches.