Power cord and midi footswitch question on the RM100KH

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balou

Reaction score
I just won a RM100KH on ebay and the only issue is theres no power cord or midi footswitch. Firstly will a cord and midi from the RM50 head work on the KH?
And is the power cord generic, as in can I use my Marshall power cord for the KH?

Feww, thanks. I knew the footswitch wasnt included in the auction but you'd think the power cord would be there. Fine print. I got it for $850 tho.

Nice steal, man! And you can just get a generic AC cord form a computer or something for the amp, so you'll have two separate cords :)

Balou said:
I just won a RM100KH on ebay and the only issue is theres no power cord or midi footswitch. Firstly will a cord and midi from the RM50 head work on the KH?
And is the power cord generic, as in can I use my Marshall power cord for the KH?

Any 3 prong power cable will work HOWEVER the RM50 doesn't have a MIDI foot switch, it's just 1/4". You'll have to buy a new FS to use with your RM100KH. If you need one let me know. I actually have a couple spares that we could sell to you.

Rich Shelby
Funky Munky Music