What are the 7's out there?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grunge782

Reaction score
I'm looking to get a 7 string but not blow my budget on one. I'm sick of seeing the same black 7 string over and over again. What are the companies out there that you guys know of that make good 7's for a fair price?? Including some of the smaller and lesser known guys. I already know Ibanez and Schecter.

I have a Schecter Loomis Siganture Model that is wicked but the neck takes a bit of getting used to as it is wide and fat. The Ibanez 7's are pretty popular. If your looking to keep it cheap take a look at the ESP LTD Stephen Carpenter Signature Model. Never played it but its definitely priced for the thrifty.

BIGKAHUNA said:
I have a Schecter Loomis Siganture Model that is wicked but the neck takes a bit of getting used to as it is wide and fat. The Ibanez 7's are pretty popular. If your looking to keep it cheap take a look at the ESP LTD Stephen Carpenter Signature Model. Never played it but its definitely priced for the thrifty.

Yeah I'm not really into fat necks. And I really don't want a plain ol straight black 7.