• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RM4 + Blackface, TopBoost, Plexi, 1086 Modules :(

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarguy510

Reaction score
Arg... pains me to do this but my car just broke down and I NEED it to get to work; no work, no paycheck. :( Anyone on here feels like helping me out, I'm making a special package deal only. I don't want to sell pieces as I really need this money to get my car repaired quickly. I'm probably going to list it on eBay tomorrow too so if you want it, act fast as they've been selling quickly on there! I was planning on picking up two new cabs, since I already ordered one I can't get that money back but I can't order a second one for a while. Help me out and get a great preamp, most of you already know how great it is! I'm asking $1075 via paypal including shipping for the preamp, 4 modules and the 4-button footswitch. Let me know if you are interested at matt DOT fgarcia AT gmail DOT com please. Thanks guys! Sucks pretty badly, and I'm pretty upset about it but I gotta do what I gotta do to get to work! :(

Dude, that sucks!

If you had posted this three months ago (before I got my own RM4 and modules) I would have taken that rig off your hands.

Hope things work out for you and you can get a new rig up and running soon.

Good luck.

Thanks bro, it's going up on eBay today. I still kinda wondering why my car is having issues with the engine because it only has 24k miles on it!!! :evil: Oh well I'm going to keep the price low (I mean the preamp and all 4 modules is a pretty good deal, considering if you buy 4 modules and the RM4 preamp new it would be much more than 1k) so hopefully someone on there will be looking! :cry:

Matt,

I just saw this, ah!!! that sucks bro.

I saw you listed it already **** - I was hoping to score the 1086 from you seperate from the others. If you are willing to sell that one seperate let me know.

Take care bro -

Sorry guys, the auction ended like an hour after I listed it! lol Well I got my car back and since I had the money I was able to pay for all the repairs and that is what is important, right? ;) Plus I think the 1086 helped ensure I would get the money ASAP! This dude is going to be uber happy with the setup I'm sure, and I will miss it. However, now I can get to work again starting monday and make money money money! ;)