UFC 100

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhuard75

Reaction score
anyone else catch UFC 100? pretty suprising fights...

-bisbing got "KNOCKED THE F^CK OUT!" stiff i might add

-alves got schooled in a way he's been schooling everyone else

-mir, i was so disapointed. this fight you just knew/could feel brock was gonna take. but i expected alot more from mir. espicially the shape he came into fight. i expected to see mir do some damage.

- who in teh heavy weight division MIGHT stand a chance, Cain Velasquez?
shane carwin certainly is another huge guy in the ufc cutting weight to make the 265 HW limit that just got done knocking out gonzaga.

THOSE FIGHTS WHERE AWESOME!!!!

The K.O. was amazing. Bisbing had it coming. UK won the battle, but the US won the war.

GSP fought really well; i can see why he won the best canadian athlete award. He is kinda like the Lesner of his weight class b/c he can control on the ground and takedown like he's done it his whole life. I can't wait to see his next fight.

I was hoping Mir would do more damage then he did. He was pretty good at the standing game, but once it got to the ground, Lesner owned him. But Lesner's fighting style surprised me. He didn't just come in and beat the **** out of Mir. He was cautious and fought smart. He is definitely learning.

As for who Lesner will fight next......whoever beat Kongo. But i think Kongo would be the best match for him. Rampage might do pretty well. But Lesner is pretty much a "freak of nature." I'm not sure if anyone stands a chance.

But that was a great night of fights. I got them recorded so i can watch them whenever i want :D I'm going to watch that K.O. again and again. Perfectly executed.

Mailman1971 said:
Here is the henderson fight.......
GREAT KNOCKOUT!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi0iHcdfxV8

:D
I can't believe that K.O. i can't stop watching it. and the song in that vid is great!! I love Stemm's music. House of Cards is another great song by them.

I love Bisbing's expression when he get up. its like "what the **** just happened; where am i?"

That will never get old. As if the first punch wasn't enough....BAM, he gets him again. It was just icing on the cake.

Oh yeah.....that INSULT TO INJURY punch was.........
PRICELESS!!!! 8)
Guess he talked alot of **** before the fight and he got what was coming!

That second punch didn't look so bad the first time, at normal speed, but WOW. When it was slowed down, it looked REALLY painful, especially since you could see Henderson flying through the air and landing so hard on Bisbing :lol:

bisbing should be happy the ref, i htink mazagotti stopped the fight when he did. how many guys catch 3, 4 and 5 whacks before the stoppage...lol

his over-confidence in thinking he was gonna beat hendo did get a little sickening making that ko sweet. at one time we had to listen to that crap from farm boy hughes, know we have to listen to it from this wanker. thank you hendo

i hate bisping, seeing hendo crush him has to be the best fight i've seen for me. not only did he smash him with the first punch that knocked him out , he followed it up with that burrito from hell. i bet he will be messed up for awhile from that. he may be cross-eyed now

Mir got what he finally deserved. Brock summed it up after the fight when he told Mir, "Thats what you get for talking **** and running your mouth."

ALL HAIL BROCK LESNAR!