• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys List!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very successful transactions with the following. Items received from:

goldwing68nv
srommes
Rising Farce
deedub
MYDEMISE

I figured it was about time I do my good guys list so here goes:
Great transactions with:

rmilbeck
JKD
RD/Steve
fatang
shred-o-holic
qbclub13
JKMV12
schlagdog
qweb
///MK
Jaded Faith
BIGKAHUNA
LoD21
johnodge

If I forgot anyone, please drop me a line and I'll be happy to add you. Thanks!

Just completed a Plexi transaction with GuidanceOfSin. Excellent transaction and it's works perfectly!

AK

I have bought modules from......

RD/Steve
cowardm
Eddie
MichaelG
strato62
and okstrat of course
A amp from goldwing68nv
A module bag from insightibanez
feefop
They were all excellent to deal with :!:

Check the last line of my signature for all those that I have purchased from.
Good people each and every one.

Excellent dealings and communications with the following:

Bought from:
bhuard75
Jaded Faith
Ampoholic

Sold to:
johnodge

Edit 29/07/09: Thanks again Fred!

Good deals with:

Jaded Faith
DC Widowmaker
El Presidente
JKD
Salvation
RMilbeck
Mailman

If I've forgotten anyone, please shout! My memory gets worse with age, and I'm not even old! :lol:

I had a great experience dealing with Dan - DC Widowmaker! And there was shipping to England from Colorado involved. Everything worked out great, although shipping took longer than anticipated.

Thanks Dan!

Bought an RM50 from Chasing Shadows (Mike) and a Pete-mod KH3 from rmilbek (Russ). Both were excellent transactions, quick shipping and great packing! 8)

camitchell, GuidanceofSin & audioholic. But in a very interesting move crankyrayhanky and I traded RM heads. It was a huge leap of faith for me. I sent my RM50 to Ray first and he checked it out along with a DF BE Plexi. He liked it so he shipped me his back RM100. People, that was something I don't recommend unless you are willing to trust the guy on the other end. Many would say that was stupid, but I looked at it like this. Ray has been around the forum for a long while. He has made many positive transactions with many different people and is a well respected of this forum. I had his personal address as well as his phone number as he did mine. I got his amp today and it is just as promised. Ray will continue to be a respected member here because he delivers on his word. That is lacking in the world but not here! This forum has been the best place for Randall information! I enjoy reading and inquiring on here. I won't even bring up the a$$holes sign on name or otherwise that damaged alot of great people on here, but this is still and will remain a great forum!

Thanks to both insightibanez for the great deal, and lhrocker for the great trade! Both deals went flawlessly. Thanks, guys...