15% off on fixing poorly modded modules for September

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okstrat

Reaction score
I'm going to post this in my 'gigmods' part of the board too... but really crappy mods bug me. So how does this sound:

For the rest of September, if you have a poorly modded module, I'll give you 15% off the price of any mods I do to it, which will include removing whatever they did and making it 'right'. I do have a few limitations as below though:

1) Offer ends at end of September. Gotta have some cutoff date.

2) I'm going to go by the honor system here - no taking a stock module and soldering a greenie capacitor across a resistor and saying you got ripped off. I'm going to trust you guys not to do this. :)

3) Offer does NOT cover modules that a modder messed up. If they cooked some potentiometers or whatever, please let me know ahead of time, I'll look at the module and give you a price. If you don't like it, I'll send the module back. It would really have to be a horrible hack job for this to apply though - most mods can be reversed fairly easily.

So, here's what you need to do:

Email me with a pic of the module (tube cage gone, so I can see the extent of the mods). Tell me what you want done to it, I'll send you shipping info and a turnaround time.

Soon afterwards, you get a module with the 'mod' removed and mine applied, a serial # sticker, and all is well with the world.

email me at okstrat (at) cox.net if you want to do this. I just hate module mods getting a bad name like this... let me fix your crippled modules :)

Pete