• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys List!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just made good deals with both Chrisolson and Carlvandam. Thanks guys.

I have a good deals both as a buyer and/or seller with the following:Dirtdog, fuzzyguitars,buriedorburned,Jaded Faith, Insightibanez, The Hunter, reMark, MYDEMISE, chrisolsen, donnie Z, rockman, JDK,(waited patiently for an RA4x12XL to make it's way from Tennessee to Cali.),mctallica1...

I wish I had a list for this..recent good deals with richedie, jibaxe, Red Witch and Mailman1871 though!

More good deals: dirtdog,(again), MR MARCUS, mfshockey, bumface, Jaded Faith, (again and again and again...), headown, bhuard75,ak37, tsmilliner,mindseye, DaGuy...

super fast transactions/ deals with red witch and c2ply

red witch paid fast and got same day shipping.
c2ply paid quick and got next day shipping, it was to late in the day to get shipped.

yes i ship quick if its early enough in the day for future reference

Audiomichael and Yigba are both good buyers. good communication and paid quickly.