• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RM4 who does the best deal????

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krameree

Reaction score
Hi
looking around at the online retailers has anyone found a better deal for the RM4 than $629??? I'm looking for 1 ASAP (or if you have one for sale let me know

Thanx
Krameree

will do, though I've heard Randall are just about to ship a load of them out so they may drop further in price.

I got mine brand spankin' new from Music 123 for $400.

They had advertised an "open box" RM4 for that price, but when my wife called to order it, the open box unit was no longer available. However, because

a) they had failed to take down the $400 open box ad, and
b) my wife is a master at bitching at customer service reps,

she got me a brand new unit at the open box price!

You might want to call some of the big mail order chains and ask if they have any open box/demo units at reduced prices. They should still come with the full warranty. Better yet, for a small fee, I'll rent out my wife to do the calling for you. (um, just kidding)

krameree,

Where did you hear about the shipment of the RM4's and did you get a time line. I was told by a music retailer they are back ordered through mid-December. They have Eden (the bass amp makers) making them right now and they cannot keep up with the demand....

If you have any other information on where to get one right now, I would like to purchase.

I would recommend calling this place to check on a price:

http://www.musiccenterinc.com

Scott