plexi module sound clip/ brown sound

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilson7344

Reaction score
here is a clip of the plexi module. im using a smart people factory, green line pedal in front it. its basically a tube screamer with a bass boost on it. i think its pretty close to eds sound. closer than i could get with the brown module. http://www.soundclick.com/troywilson

Tasty, very tasty, and essentially note-for-note! You could audition for the Atomic Punks!

I have a VS Route 66 in front of my Plexi and it sounds gnarly, Tres Hombres era ZZ all the way with the LP, early Trower with the Strat. I guess it's my hands, I can never really cop the VH sound. I'd like to hear someone else play through my rig just to see. Good hands make all the difference. Mine are rusty from 12 years off.

Are the other clips made with the xtc and recto mods? They sound great too.

Thanks for the clips!

Matt

Hmm, just saw the other thread about the xtc and Recto, duh.

Gotta buy a mic and jump in here . . .

Matt

Awesome playing and sounds great. However, seems like it needs a little less front end gain and more power amp snarl.

thanks guys. the cabs are carvin legacy's with vintage 30's and the mics are synheiser 609's.